A & T Healthcare
331-7868. 79 North Front St., Kingston, NY, 12401.
• Home Healthcare with Dignity
Since 1984, A&T Healthcare is a Home Healthcare Agency that is dedicated to providing high-quality home healthcare services for caregivers and families who are caring for loved ones at home--with dignity. We provide a full range of in-home and private nursing services for newborns, children, teens, adults and seniors, from live-in to hourly home companions who will come in and assist with basic daily care needs to highly trained, experienced, and skilled nurses who are qualified to provide all levels of medical case management services. We also offer private-duty, home health-aid and nurse placements for patients who are hospitalized and may have special needs or require extra attention. Serving Ulster, Dutchess, Rockland, Westchester, Orange,
Putnam, Sullivan, Greene, NYC & Boroughs, NJ.
Adams Fairacre Farms
Four Convenient Locations:
336-6300. (Rt. 9W, Kingston) 1560 Ulster Ave., Lake Katrine, NY 12449.
454-4330. 765 Dutchess Tpke, (Rt. 44), Poughkeepsie, NY 12603.
569-0303. 1240 Rt. 300, Newburgh, NY 12550.
632-9955. 160 Old Post Road, Wappinger, NY 12590.
Open 7 days.
• Super Farm Market
Adams features a vast selection of farm-fresh
produce, specialty and deli foods, cheeses,
fresh meats and seafood, delectable baked goods
and more. Our garden center includes an indoor
greenhouse, yard & garden supplies and the area's
Breast Cancer Options
101 Hurley Ave., Suite 10, Kingston, NY.
• Providing Breast Cancer Support, Education & Information Services.
All services are free.
• Acupuncture Clinics
• Support Groups for survivors, young survivors and women with advanced breast cancer
• Metastatic Breast Cancer Retreat
• Camp LightHeart for the children of breast cancer survivors
• Companion Advocates/Peer-to-Peer Support at medical visits
• Healthy Lifestyles Support Series
• E-Mail News Updates
• Annual Complementary Medicine Conference
• Phone/Email Consultations
• Referrals for Financial and Legal Help
• Discount Vitamin Program
Top of Page
795-4050. 220 North Road, Milton, NY 12547.
• Country Charm, Sophisticated Amenities, Eco-Friendly
Whether you are an overnight guest or a day visitor at Buttermilk, wander down the lane and take time to unwind in the Buttermilk Spa, with world class services to relax and revitalize the body using only natural, organic products. Some of our signature body treatment ingredients, such as lavender and honey, are grown on our very own Millstone Farm.
The geothermal and solar energy facility depends on eco-friendly power to heat and cool our six treatment rooms along with a large indoor pool, steam room & sauna. Relish the luxurious pampering of our massages, facials, body treatments, aromatherapy, as well as various other personal services. We love what we do; revitalizing your mind, body and soul!
Cabinet Designers Inc.
331-2200. 747 Rt. 28, Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-F 9am-5pm; Sat 10am-4pm; or By Appointment.
• Kitchen, Bath & Interior Specialists
Our extensive line of custom & semi custom cabinetry is all on display in our beautiful 6,000 sq. ft. showroom to help you explore your many options to create the best design for your space. You'll be able to browse everything for the home in our one stop shop from flooring to fixtures & closets to our luxurious C2 low VOC paint line. Come visit and tap into the talent of our creative design family.
Drs. Chasin & Guarente Optometrists, P.C.
240 Lucas Ave., Kingston, NY 12401.
• Comprehensive Eye Examinations for Adults
and Children, Optomap Retinal Exams, Treatment
of Eye Infections & Injuries, Laser Refractive
Surgery Consultation & Management, Contact
Lenses & Prescription Eye Glasses, and Visual
& Perceptual Therapy. Providing superb service
to the area for over 30 years.
Family's Child Care Council
Fax: 331-0526. Located
at Family of Woodstock, 39
John St., Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-Th 8am-5pm; F 8am-4pm.
• Child Care Resource & Referrals
Offers referrals to families looking for legal child care providers in Ulster County for ages 6 weeks through 12 years old, and recruits & trains registered day care providers in Ulster County.
Top of Page
H. Houst & Son Inc.
679-2115. 4 Mill Hill Rd., Woodstock, NY 12498.
Hours: M-Sat. 8am-6pm; Sun. 9am-5pm.
• TrueValue Hardware. Just Ask Rentals.
Quality Products & Great Service. Woodstock’s only department store. Hardware, Paint, Lawn & Garden, Plumbing, Electrical, Housewares, Outdoor Living. Gifts for everyone from
the fun to the practical. Holiday items include everything to light the
candles, trim the trees, and bake the goods. Serving the community since 1932.
-Northern Dutchess Hospital: 876-3001. 6511 Springbrook Ave., Rhinebeck, NY.
-The Thompson House: 871-3760. 6525 Springbrook Ave., Rhinebeck, NY.
-Vassar Brothers Medical Center: 454-8500. 45 Reade Place, Poughkeepsie, NY.
• Health Quest is the Mid-Hudson Valley's largest integrated healthcare system providing the highest quality care across a broad spectrum of services. Offering the full range of hospital services, pre-hospital emergency care, homecare and nursing home care, the Health Quest system provides immediate and caring service to the one million people who reside in the New York counties of Columbia, Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, Putnam and northern Westchester. Health Quest includes Northern Dutchess Hospital in Rhinebeck, Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, as well as Health Quest Medical Practice, several HQ affiliates and The Thompson House, a 100-bed skilled nursing facility located on the campus of Northern Dutchess Hospital specializing in short and long-term rehabilitative care. Health Grades, a leading hospital ratings organization, recently acknowledged Health Quest as the “most recognized Hospital System in the Mid-Hudson River Valley Region (Dutchess, Orange, Putnam and Ulster counties)”.
Top of Page
Henry's at the Farm
Menu Link: www.henrysatbuttermilk.com/food/todays-menu
795-1500. 220 North Road, Milton, NY 12547.
• Country Inspired, Sophisticated, Contemporary Cuisine
Enjoy an exquisite meal with the freshest of ingredients at Buttermilk's own Henry’s at the Farm. Henry's is only steps away from Buttermilk's organic Millstone Farm, and minutes away from neighboring farms where eggs, honey, herbs and seasonal produce make their way from field to Henry's kitchen and to your table! Henry's dinner menu is country inspired, contemporary cuisine incorporating sophisticated entrees with mouthwatering burgers, intriguing pizzas and a daily selection of house-made desserts. At Henry’s, “local” is more than a trend, it is our mantra. Henry’s at the Farm Restaurant boasts some of the most talented culinary artists in the area, all of whom are devoted to making every one of your meals memorable. Henry's is also the premier caterer for weddings at the breathtaking river front patio at Buttermilk Falls Inn.
454 Washington Ave Ext., Saugerties, NY 12477.
• World Class Equestrian Show Jumping
Family fun is only a jump away at HITS-on-the-Hudson! HITS Horse Shows are back for another action-packed season, boasting Olympic-level competition in Saugerties, New York.
Hudson Valley Rehabilitation & Extended Care Center
691-7201. 260 Vineyard Ave. Highland, NY 12528.
• Compassionate, Innovate Healthcare
Hudson Valley Rehabilitation & Extended Care Center offers compassionate, innovative healthcare in a supportive environment. Whether it’s short term rehabilitation or long term care, our goal is to deliver top quality care and improve or maintain each resident’s functional and medical status. Tours available anytime!
Top of Page
Ivy Lodge Assisted Living
246-4646. 108 Main St., Saugerties, NY 12477.
• All Three Levels of Support Available
Residents at Ivy Lodge Assisted Living enjoy private accessible apartments, chef prepared meals, and as much independence and support as they desire. Northern Ulster County's only Assisted Living licensed to offer traditional, Special Needs and Enhanced services. Come experience our professional staff and warm friendly atmosphere.
Jacqueline Oster Design
• Graphic Design Layout
Freelance graphic designer with 20+ years in the field. Strong background in print collateral.
Telecommuting from in-home studio. Able to work by the hour, by the project or by the job.
Quick turnaround time.
JFS - Jewish Family Services of Ulster County
338-2980. 280 Wall Street, Kingston, NY 12401.
• Caregiver Support Groups & In Home Counseling Services for Seniors
We offer Mental Health Counseling for Seniors - in your home or at our offices, Caregiver Support Groups, Bereavement Groups and a volunteer program to assist seniors in need. All counseling services by Licensed Social Workers. Most major insurances accepted. A Tradition of Caring - A Commitment to Service.
Top of Page
JK's Wine & Liquor
331-6429. Kingston Plaza, near Hannaford, Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-Sat 9am-9pm; Sun. 12noon-5pm.
• Owners John & Kim welcome you to our wide selection of wines and spirits at affordable prices. Free membership to our discount wine club. Senior discounts every Wednesday. New products arriving regularly. International wine section. Tastings on most Thursdays - Saturdays. 15% case discounts on most wines and champagnes. Gift baskets and gift certificates available.
The Merchant Wine and Spirits
331-1923. 730 Ulster Avenue, Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-Sat. 9am-9pm; Sun. 12noon-6pm.
• Price - Service - Selection - Value.
"So Many Wines, So Little Time..." is the motto at The Merchant. The Merchant carries wines from all regions internationally as well as many varieties being mastered in the U.S.A. . We stock wine suited for the budget minded enthusiasts to the trained palettes of wine connoisseurs. The Merchant also offers the regions best selling liquor and spirits at everyday low prices. Stop by today and say hello to Jim and his outstanding staff. Their extensive knowledge of the industry has been honed to specialize in recommending just the right wine and spirit selection to enhance any special event, meal or occasion and at the right price too.
Moondance Ridge Bed and Breakfast of New Paltz
255-4161. 55 Shivertown Rd., New Paltz, NY 12561.
• Relax in Luxury and Style
Accommodations offer a truly unique experience with the ambiance of 1900s Craftsman design and all the modern amenities of an inn created to pamper. #1 B&B in New Paltz by guest reviewers @ TripAdvisor.com.
Top of Page
Mother Earth's Storehouse
Click Here to view and print out In-Store Coupons
Three Convenient Locations:
336-5541. 300 Kings Mall Court, Rt. 9W, Kingston, NY 12401.
246-9614. 249 Main St., Saugerties, NY 12477.
296-1069. 1955 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.
Hours: Open 7 days.
• Your Premier Organic Grocer. Founded in 1978, Mother Earth is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service as well as a grand selection of high quality organic and natural products. Come to any of our convenient store locations and see for yourself. Visit our website for recipes, health-e coupons, reference library, to purchase online, and so much more. Gift Cards also available.
Nina Silverman Physical Therapy
111 Maiden Lane, Kingston, NY 12401.
• Integrative Manual Therapy and Orthopedics
Integrative Manual Therapy is a powerful technology that yields profound results in returning the human body to optimal health. While Integrative Manual Therapy is a hands-on technique it is distinctly different from other modalities such as massage or classic physical therapy. Patients remain fully clothed. Gentle pressures extensions and rotations are systematically applied to release blockages and other dysfunction. The treatment process is as powerful yet subtle and non-aggressive as the diagnostics process. Equally important Integrative Manual Therapy encourages the body to continue to work on itself even after a session.
8 New Paltz Plaza, New Paltz, NY 12561.
• Your printing is an investment not just an expense. We hope to earn your business by providing you with extraordinary value, super-friendly service, and by demonstrating a sense of urgency for your printing projects. Our print shop is a full service printer, which means we can do just about anything.
Top of Page
Hudson Valley Green Cleaners
• Chemical-Free Sanitizing & Disinfecting Service, Air Quality & Mold Testing and Remediation
CERTIFIED INDOOR AIR QUALITY & MOLD TESTING * CHEMICAL FREE, NON TOXIC CLEANING, SANITIZING AND DISINFECTING SERVICE. Specialty cleaning jobs. Mold remediation with a non toxic, safe process. Remove allergens, dust mites, bacteria, odors, grime. Will disinfect for H1N1, MRSA, bed bugs. Post Construction, Fire and Water Damage Clean-up. Crawl Space Encapsulation & crawl/basement air quality systems installed. Turn your crawl space into a clean moisture controlled area. Authorized Humidex Systems Distributor. Whole house sanitizing, Real Estate, Insurance Claims, Flood, blow back. Residential and Commercial.
Vesta Vaporé, Inc., Solutions for a Greener Planet and parent company of Sanitall®, is Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Statewide Contractor for FAC59 Green Cleaning Products, Programs, Equipment & Supplies to include NY, CT, NH,VT. We invite schools, hospitals, municipalities, facilities managers, purchasing officers to participate in the FAC59 contract. Please contact Vesta Vaporé directly or log into your www.comm-pass.com account.
Stacie Flint Paintings and Portraits
255-2505. New Paltz.
• Expressionist Paintings and Portrait Commissions
Stacie’s unique pictural work is immediately recognizable as she explores life's energy through vibrancy, bold imagery, asymmetry, contradiction, and balance. Stacie is sought after not only for her original coloful, energetic expressionist oil paintings but also for her work in portraiture and commissions.
Her line of boxed greeting cards are sold exclusively online at http://tinyurl.com/cxm8qpx.
Sunflower Natural Foods Market
Click Here to view and print out In-Store Coupons
679-5361. 75 Mill Hill Rd. (Bradley Meadows Shopping Plaza), Woodstock, NY 12498.
Hours: M-Sat. 9am-9pm; Sun. 10am-7pm.
• Your All Natural & Local Organic Grocer
Family owned and operated since 1978!
We strive to bring you the freshest Organic Produce and when possible from LOCAL Farms. We also support LOCAL Companies that share our goal of providing healthy, high quality products at the best possible prices!
Women’s Health & Fitness Expo
• The Women's Health & Fitness Expo was started in 2000 and has become the largest event of its kind in New York State, presenting everything from traditional medical modalities to alternative health practices, fitness and cooking demos, and much more. The overall focus is prevention and learning, and each woman will take something different away from her experience at the Expo. With over 100 booths and exhibits, over 20 free health screenings, seminars and workshops, healthy Food Court with cooking demos and samples from area chefs, ongoing exercise and fitness demonstrations, "The Doctor is In" Booth featuring private consultations with specialists, book signings by noted authors, spa treatments, complementary disciplines (aromatherapy, stress reduction techniques, etc.), and more, this is a premier event not to be missed! The 2013 Women's Health & Fitness Exp, held on May 4, 2013 at Miller Middle School, 65 Fording Place Road, Lake Katrine, NY, 8:30am-4pm.
Top of Page
ULSTER COUNTY, NY TOWNSHIPS:
Click on each of below Township Names for their full Township details, or click on this link for the primary Ulster County NY Townships section of this site
Hamlets of Claryville and Sundown
Village of Ellenville, which is part of the Township of Wawarsing
Comprised Of: Connelly, Esopus, Port Ewen, Rifton, St. Remy, Sleightsburgh, Ulster Park, and West Park
Comprised Of: Gardiner
Old Hurley, West Hurley, Glenford and Southside (the Spillway)
CITY Comprised Of:
City of Kingston
TOWN Comprised Of:
Hamlets of Sawkill and Stony Hollow
Hamlets of Highland
Communities of Kripplebush, Lapla, Lomontville, Lyonsville, Marbletown, Pacama, Stone Ridge, and Vly-Atwood; also parts of Accord, Bruceville, Cottekill, The Clove, and High Falls
Comprised Of: Hamlets of Marlboro and Milton
NEW PALTZ (Town)
TOWN Comprised Of: Town of New Paltz, the hamlets of North Ohioville and South Ohioville, the Village of New Paltz, and the home to the State University of New York at New Paltz.
NEW PALTZ (Village)
VILLAGE Comprised Of: Village of New Paltz
Ashokan, Boiceville, Krumville, Olivebridge, Samsonville, Shokan, and West Shokan
Ardonia, Clintondale, Modena, New Hurley, Plattekill, and Tuckers Corners
Hamlets of Accord, Alligerville, Cherrytown, The Clove, Fantine Kill, Granite, Kerhonkson, Kyserike, Leibhardt, Mettacahonts, Mill Hook, Mombaccus, Palentown, Pataukunk, Pine Bush, Potterville, Rochester Center, Rock Hill, St. Josen, Tabasco, Whitfield, Yeagerville
Binnewater, Bloomington, Creek Locks, Maple Hill, Rosendale, Tillson, Whiteport, parts of Cottekill and High Falls
TOWN Comprised Of:
Asbury, Barclay Heights, Blue Mountain, Centerville, Fish Creek, Glasco, High Woods, Katsbaan, Malden-on-Hudson, Mount Marion, Quarryville, Saxton, Veteran, Village of Saugerties, West Camp, West Saugerties, portions of Zena
VILLAGE Comprised Of: Village of Saugerties
Hamlets of Allaben, Big Indian, Bushnellsville, Chichester, Highmount, Mt. Pleasant, Mt. Tremper, Oliverea, Phoenicia, Pine Hill, Shandaken, Woodland Valley
Hamlets of Bruynswick, Crawford, Dwaarskill, Walker Valley, Wallkill, Ulsterville
Comprised Of: East Kingston, Eddyville, Glenerie, Lake Katrine, and Ruby
Village of Ellenville, and the hamlets of Cragsmoor, Dairyland, East Wawarsing, Greenfield Park, Kerhonkson, Lackawack, Napanoch, Pine Bush, The Cape, Spring Glen, Ulster Heights, Warwarsing, Yagerville area
Bearsville, Lake Hill, Mt. Tremper, Shady, Willow, Wittenberg, Woodstock, parts of Zena area
Top of Page
Please note that while we appreciate the patronage of our Advertisers, and we encourage you to support their businesses, we would like all recipients to know that these supporters, and all listed on these pages, are independent businesses and we cannot assume any responsibility for their goods or services rendered. We urge you to perform your own due diligence before transacting any business with any of them or relying on any of their expertise. In addition, while every effort has been made to assure the accuracy and dependability of all materials on the website and in the printed publications, it is expressly limited by and subject to errors, omissions and changes. No representations or warranties are intended herein. The liability of this publication is hereby limited and users hereby assume all normal risks.
Top of Page