Bacchus Restaurant, Bar & Billiards
255.8636. 4 South Chestnut St., New Paltz, NY 12561.
• Featuring an eclectic menu with Southwestern specialties. Enjoy lunch on the greenhouse patio, dinner in our upstairs dining room, drinks at the bar, or take in a game of pool or ping pong in our game room. Open daily for lunch, dinner, late night & weekend brunch. Selection of over 500 beers.
Blue Mountain Bistro-to-Go
340-9800. 948 Rte. 28, Kingston, NY 12401.
• Open 7 Days a week serving gourmet restaurant food to eat in or take out. Featuring local and imported organic foods, delicious homemade desserts, sophisticated four star food by Chefs Richard Erickson and Jonathan Sheridan. Off-premise full-service catering and event planning for parties of all sizes.
338-8100. 299 Wall Street, Kingston, NY 12401.
• Hard to say, hard to spell and hard to forget! Bop to Tottom is a fascinating bazaar, overflowing with fresh, fun and funky energy. First hatched in May 2000, we have now added the addition of Bop Too in May 2012, with a mission to provide the latest in fashion accessories, lighting, gifts and novelties & notions all at very affordable prices. Gifts with a twist! Our goods come from all corners of the world presented in a colorful oasis with an upbeat vibe. This is the place to find something you didn't even know you were looking for! Bop to Tottom brings you the best in service and products. It's worth the trip! Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/BoptoTottom
Cabinet Designers Inc.
331-2200. 747 Rt. 28, Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-F 9am-5pm; Sat 10am-4pm; or By Appointment. Closed Sun.
• L ocally owned Kitchen, Bath & Interior Specialists.
Our extensive line of custom & semi custom cabinetry is all on display in our beautiful 6,000 sq. ft. showroom to help you explore your many options to create the best design for your space. You'll be able to browse everything for the home in our one stop shop from flooring to fixtures & closets to our luxurious C2 low VOC paint line. Come visit and tap into the talent of our creative design family.
Like us on Facebook at Cheese Louise, NY
853-8207. 940 Rte. 28, Kingston, NY 12401.
• Purveyors of Sustainable Delicacies From Around the Corner and Around the World. Cheese – Smoked Fish – Charcuterie – Chocolate – Caviar – Truffle Products – Gifts – Pickles – Olives – Organic Coffee. Over 150 cheeses in house. House made salads and prepared foods including our signature Chicken Matzo Ball Soup.
Cheri Voss Salon & Spa
679-2138. 1633 Glasco Turnpike, Woodstock, NY 12498.
• Enjoy luxurious spa & salon services, browse exclusive beauty products, & leave looking and feeling beautiful from the inside out. Come step into a little piece of heaven at cheri voss salon and spa. With everything from manicures & facials to haircuts & color, you're guaranteed to leave a happy person. We pride ourselves on our knowledgeable and talented staff and exclusive array of products. We look forward to seeing new and friendly faces. Gift certificates available.
Color Field Sculpture
• Airy and chromatic, vibrant hues redefine public spaces, landscapes, cityscapes, and private gardens as installations indoors or out, are created in any palette, shape or size, bounded only by the specifics of the site. Multidimensional Experiences of Color / Light / Space. Commissions Accepted.
246-6169. 147 Ulster Ave, Saugerties, NY 12477. Located minutes from H.I.T.S.
• Enjoy fine Northern Italian cuisine at Emiliani Ristorante. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. Owners Franco and Maria and family welcome you to their restaurant. Chef Gianfranco makes his dishes with only the finest ingredients... just like grandma used to make! We take pride in serving only the very best to our customers. All bread, desserts, and pastas are made in-house. Our menu offers a bit of everything from veal, prime Angus Beef, savory chicken, fresh-caught fish, and homemade pasta dishes -- all made fresh to order. We have an extensive wine list and full bar. Come join us for an unforgettable meal. Serving dinner M,Tu,Th 4pm-9pm; F,Sat 4pm-10pm; Sun. 3pm-9pm. Closed Wed. Gift certificates available.
The Gander Inn
626-0209. 6508 Rte. 209, Kerhonkson, NY 12446.
• Featuring an eclectic menu with Italian specialties. Enjoy a romantic dinner or a memorable family gathering in the rustic ambience of our dining room with cathedral ceilings and fireplace, or relax in the tavern featuring a well stocked bar, pool & ping pong.
George Cole Auctions & Realty
758-9114. 7578 N. Broadway, Red Hook, NY 12571.
• We sell the earth & everything on it! The original recyclers! Auctioneers / Appraisers. Whether buying or selling, be part of Hudson Valley's #1. Voted "Best Auctioneer" in the Hudson Valley for 14 years!
(518) 965-4833. Summer Icon Writing Classes in Woodstock, NY.
• Icons are a beautiful way to combine prayer and art. Christine teaches the Byzantine method of egg tempera painting on gessoed wood panels. Her icons are treasured in many churches and private collections.
338-2424. 743 Rt. 28., Kingston, NY 12401
• Hudson Valley's finest barbecue and smokehouse cuisine is served by our friendly and well-trained staff, daily for lunch and dinner. Award-winning food. Enjoy your meal by the fireplace in Hickory's 3-star dining room, or sip a cocktail at the wood bar. Terrific sports bar. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Family dinner specials Sunday - Thursday.
454 Washington Ave Ext., Saugerties, NY 12477.
• World Class Equestrian Show Jumping from May - September.
Family fun is only a jump away at HITS-on-the-Hudson! HITS Horse Shows are back for another action-packed season, boasting Olympic-level competition in Saugerties, New York.
Hudson Valley Arts Festival
Produced by Artrider
• October 4-6, 2013: A New festival of art, craft, music, food and more! Featuring 200 of America's top artists/craftspeople and highlighting the culture, food and music of the Hudson Valley.
Hudson Valley Sunrooms / Four Seasons Sunrooms
Two convenient locations:
339-1787. Rt. 9W, Kingston/Port Ewen, NY 12401.
Hours: M-Sat. 9am-5pm.
• We've been your local Four Seasons Sunrooms franchise since 1984! A glass room addition adds light and space to any room in your home...every day of the year! Sunrooms, Conservatories, Replacement Windows & Doors, Retractable Awnings + more. Free in-home estimate! Come visit our Design Center located just south of Kingston on Route 9W!
Jacqueline Oster Design
• Freelance graphic designer with 20+ years in the field. Strong background in print collateral.
Telecommuting from in-home studio. Able to work by the hour, by the project or by the job.
Quick turnaround time.
679-6161. 17 Tinker St, Woodstock, NY 12498.
Hours: M-Sat. 10am-6pm; Sun. 10am-3pm.
• Jarita's Florist has been proudly serving the Woodstock New York area since 1977. We are family owned and operated, and are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. The floral designers at Jarita's Florist are committed to creating special flower arrangements to suit your specific needs. We also have a broad assortment of plants and gift baskets for every occasion.
Top of Page
JK's Wine & Liquor
331-6429. Kingston Plaza, near Hannaford, Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-Sat 9am-9pm; Sun. 12noon-5pm.
• Owners John & Kim welcome you to our wide selection of wines and spirits at affordable prices. Free membership to our discount wine club. Senior discounts every Wednesday. New products arriving regularly. International wine section. Tastings on most Thursdays - Saturdays. 15% case discounts on most wines and champagnes. Gift baskets and gift certificates available.
Kaaterskill Postcard Club
254-4104, 383-0061. PO Box 65, Hurley NY 12443.
• The Kaaterskill Postcard Club has two annual postcard shows at the Kingston
Mid-Town Center at 467 Broadway. The shows are held the first Sunday of April and November. The next show is November 3, 2013 at 9 am, hosting approximately 15 dealers with tens of thousands antique postcards available to collectors.
Lori's Creative Cafe & Catering
679-8400. 98 Mill Hill Rd, Woodstock, NY 12498.
Hours: Open M-F 7am-3:30pm; Sat. 8am-3:30pm. Closed Sun.
• Freshly Prepared Menu, Sandwiches, House Made Salads, Homemade Baked Goods. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, plus Eat In, Outdoor Seating, Take Out, Catering Services.
679-6500. 18 Tinker Street, Woodstock, NY 12498.
Hours: Open daily.
• Loominus Woodstock, designed by Marsha Fleisher, creates the finest hand woven and luxurious chenille scarves and cashmere scarves for men and women, jackets, shawls, hats, ponchos, pullovers, vests, bags, throws, pillows & more. Known for their impeccable tailoring style awareness, and exciting texture, color and design, Marsha creates "Wearable Art" that is sophisticated, elegant, timeless, and fashion-forward. Chenille throws add beauty & cozy warmth to any home. Beautiful personal and corporate gifts. Visit our Studio or shop online. Wholesale opportunities also available. Handwoven in the Hudson Valley.
The Merchant Wine and Spirits
331-1923. 730 Ulster Avenue, Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-Sat. 9am-9pm; Sun. 12noon-6pm.
• Price - Service - Selection - Value.
"So Many Wines, So Little Time..." is the motto at The Merchant. The Merchant carries wines from all regions internationally as well as many varieties being mastered in the U.S.A. . We stock wine suited for the budget minded enthusiasts to the trained palettes of wine connoisseurs. The Merchant also offers the regions best selling liquor and spirits at everyday low prices. Stop by today and say hello to Jim and his outstanding staff. Their extensive knowledge of the industry has been honed to specialize in recommending just the right wine and spirit selection to enhance any special event, meal or occasion and at the right price too.
PDQ Printing and Graphics
8 New Paltz Plaza, New Paltz, NY 12561.
• Your printing is an investment not just an expense. We hope to earn your business by providing you with extraordinary value, super-friendly service, and by demonstrating a sense of urgency for your printing projects. Our print shop is a full service printer, which means we can do just about anything.
Top of Page
339-6800. 11 Broadway, Kingston, NY 12401.
• A casual style Italian eatery located on the Kingston Historic Waterfront serving classic Italian fare using locally sourced products. Enjoy Savona's famous Pear Martini or Homemade Sangria on their outdoor patio, or a cozy dinner in their family friendly dining room.
Stacie Flint Paintings and Portraits
255-2505. New Paltz, NY.
• Expressionist Paintings and Portrait Commissions
Stacie’s unique pictural work is immediately recognizable as she explores life's energy through vibrancy, bold imagery, asymmetry, contradiction, and balance. Stacie is sought after not only for her original coloful, energetic expressionist oil paintings but also for her work in portraiture and commissions.
Her line of boxed greeting cards are sold exclusively online at http://tinyurl.com/cxm8qpx.
Town & Country Liquors
246-8931. Rt. 212 CVS Plaza, Saugerties, NY 12477.
Hours: Open M-Sat. 10am-9pm; Sun 12noon-5pm.
• In business since 1978, we offer great discounts on wine. Free tastings Fridays and Saturdays 4pm to 7pm. Our inventory is extensive & impressive. Our friendly helpful staff will assist you in choosing the perfect gift (and wrap if for free). We will help select the perfect accompaniment for holidays, events, weddings, parties or everyday needs.
679-2388. 2470 Rte. 212, Woodstock, NY 12498.
• Woodstock School of Art offers art classes for all ages, including classes in drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture. Open enrollment for all levels. Scholarships available. Nationally registered WPA era buildings, gallery open daily, sculpture trail.
2470 Route 212
Top of Page
DUTCHESS COUNTY, NEW YORK
Click here for information on Dutchess County, NY
Top of Page
ULSTER COUNTY, NY TOWNSHIPS:
Click on each of below Township Names for their full Township details, or click on this link for the primary Ulster County NY Townships section of this site
Hamlets of Claryville and Sundown
Village of Ellenville, which is part of the Township of Wawarsing
Comprised Of: Connelly, Esopus, Port Ewen, Rifton, St. Remy, Sleightsburgh, Ulster Park, and West Park
Comprised Of: Gardiner
Old Hurley, West Hurley, Glenford and Southside (the Spillway)
CITY Comprised Of:
City of Kingston
TOWN Comprised Of:
Hamlets of Sawkill and Stony Hollow
Hamlets of Highland
Communities of Kripplebush, Lapla, Lomontville, Lyonsville, Marbletown, Pacama, Stone Ridge, and Vly-Atwood; also parts of Accord, Bruceville, Cottekill, The Clove, and High Falls
Comprised Of: Hamlets of Marlboro and Milton
NEW PALTZ (Town)
TOWN Comprised Of: Town of New Paltz, the hamlets of North Ohioville and South Ohioville, the Village of New Paltz, and the home to the State University of New York at New Paltz.
NEW PALTZ (Village)
VILLAGE Comprised Of: Village of New Paltz
Ashokan, Boiceville, Krumville, Olivebridge, Samsonville, Shokan, and West Shokan
Ardonia, Clintondale, Modena, New Hurley, Plattekill, and Tuckers Corners
Hamlets of Accord, Alligerville, Cherrytown, The Clove, Fantine Kill, Granite, Kerhonkson, Kyserike, Leibhardt, Mettacahonts, Mill Hook, Mombaccus, Palentown, Pataukunk, Pine Bush, Potterville, Rochester Center, Rock Hill, St. Josen, Tabasco, Whitfield, Yeagerville
Binnewater, Bloomington, Creek Locks, Maple Hill, Rosendale, Tillson, Whiteport, parts of Cottekill and High Falls
TOWN Comprised Of:
Asbury, Barclay Heights, Blue Mountain, Centerville, Fish Creek, Glasco, High Woods, Katsbaan, Malden-on-Hudson, Mount Marion, Quarryville, Saxton, Veteran, Village of Saugerties, West Camp, West Saugerties, portions of Zena
VILLAGE Comprised Of: Village of Saugerties
Hamlets of Allaben, Big Indian, Bushnellsville, Chichester, Highmount, Mt. Pleasant, Mt. Tremper, Oliverea, Phoenicia, Pine Hill, Shandaken, Woodland Valley
Hamlets of Bruynswick, Crawford, Dwaarskill, Walker Valley, Wallkill, Ulsterville
Comprised Of: East Kingston, Eddyville, Glenerie, Lake Katrine, and Ruby
Village of Ellenville, and the hamlets of Cragsmoor, Dairyland, East Wawarsing, Greenfield Park, Kerhonkson, Lackawack, Napanoch, Pine Bush, The Cape, Spring Glen, Ulster Heights, Warwarsing, Yagerville area
Bearsville, Lake Hill, Mt. Tremper, Shady, Willow, Wittenberg, Woodstock, parts of Zena area
Top of Page
Please note that while we appreciate the patronage of our Advertisers, and we encourage you to support their businesses, we would like all recipients to know that these supporters, and all listed on these pages, are independent businesses and we cannot assume any responsibility for their goods or services rendered. We urge you to perform your own due diligence before transacting any business with any of them or relying on any of their expertise. In addition, while every effort has been made to assure the accuracy and dependability of all materials on the website and in the printed publications, it is expressly limited by and subject to errors, omissions and changes. No representations or warranties are intended herein. The liability of this publication is hereby limited and users hereby assume all normal risks.
Top of Page