Four Convenient Locations:
336-6300. (Rt. 9W, Kingston) 1560 Ulster Ave., Lake Katrine, NY 12449.
454-4330. 765 Dutchess Tpke, (Rt. 44), Poughkeepsie, NY 12603.
569-0303. 1240 Rt. 300, Newburgh, NY 12550.
632-9955. 160 Old Post Road, Wappinger, NY 12590.
Open 7 days.
• The Hudson Valley’s Favorite
Gourmet Grocery And Garden Center!
Adams features a vast selection of farm-fresh produce, specialty and deli foods, local and imported cheeses, fresh meats and seafood, delectable baked goods, gift items, and more. Our garden center includes seasonal and tropical greenhouses, yard and garden supplies as well the area's largest nursery.
338-4936. 177 Van Kleecks Lane at 9W, Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: Open from 8am. Spring M-Sun; Summer M-Sat; Fall/Winter M-F.
• Creating Landscapes Of Distinction For 40 Years.
(888) 277-2617. 3 Ruscitti Rd., Suite 200, New Windsor, NY 12553.
• One Day Bath Remodeling. Free in Home Estimates Lifetime Warranty
Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa
795-1310. 220 North Road, Milton, NY 12547.
• Premier Hudson Valley Inn, Day Spa & Farm to Table Restaurant. Country Charm, Sophisticated Amenities, Eco-Friendly.
Cabinet Designers Inc.
331-2200. 747 Rt. 28, Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-F 9am-5pm; Sat 10am-4pm; or By Appointment. Closed Sun.
• Let Our Creative Interior Design Team Help Define Your Space. Locally Owned Kitchen, Bath & Interior Specialists.
Our extensive line of custom & semi custom cabinetry is all on display in our beautiful 6,000 sq. ft. showroom to help you explore your many options to create the best design for your space. You'll be able to browse everything for the home in our one stop shop from flooring to fixtures & closets to our luxurious C2 low VOC paint line. Come visit and tap into the talent of our creative design family.
Drs. Chasin & Guarente Optometrists, P.C.
240 Lucas Ave., Kingston, NY 12401.
• Caring for all your eye care needs with superb service
to the area for over 30 years. Comprehensive Eye Examinations for Adults
and Children, Optomap Retinal Exams, Treatment
of Eye Infections & Injuries, Laser Refractive
Surgery Consultation & Management, Contact
Lenses & Prescription Eye Glasses, and Visual
& Perceptual Therapy.
Cheri Voss Salon & Spa
679-2138. 1633 Glasco Turnpike, Woodstock, NY 12498.
• Enjoy luxurious spa & salon services, browse exclusive beauty products, & leave looking and feeling beautiful from the inside out. Come step into a little piece of heaven at cheri voss salon and spa. With everything from manicures & facials to haircuts & color, you're guaranteed to leave a happy person. We pride ourselves on our knowledgeable and talented staff and exclusive array of products. We look forward to seeing new and friendly faces. Gift certificates available.
331-7581. 71 Tenbroeck Ave., Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-F 9am-5pm.
• It's Time To Get Brilliant!
Design • Print • Web • Mail • Production
Dawn's Dog Boarding
687-6114 or 706-8447.
• The Hudson Valley's Premier Home Based Lodging For Your Dogs. Dawn's Dog Boarding offers a top notch dog boarding service in the Hudson Valley, where your dog can relax in my country home. Your dog(s) will join me on walks & hikes in majestic Ulster County nature. Your dog even has the option of swimming in the summertime.
Ethan Allen - Bell's Design Center
Rte. 32, 94 N. Plank Rd., Newburgh, NY 12550.
Hours: M-F 9am-5:30; Sat. 10am-5:30; Sun. 12noon-5pm.
• Finding the right furniture design for your lifestyle is easy at the Bell's Ethan Allen. There's no right or wrong way to do it - just your way. That's why we offer styles from traditional to modern and many custom choices. Plus we provide free interior design help. Bottom line? Big or small, your purchase has to be perfect for you.
Check out our Video from Hudson Valley Magazine
George Cole Auctions & Realty
758-9114. 7578 N. Broadway, Red Hook, NY 12571.
• We sell the earth & everything on it! The original recyclers! Auctioneers / Appraisers. Whether buying or selling, be part of Hudson Valley's #1. Voted "Best Auctioneer" in the Hudson Valley for 15 years!
H. Houst & Son Inc.
679-2115. 4 Mill Hill Rd., Woodstock, NY 12498.
Hours: M-Sat. 8am-6pm; Sun. 9am-5pm.
• TrueValue Hardware. Just Ask Rentals.
Quality Products & Great Service. Woodstock’s only department store. Hardware, Paint, Lawn & Garden, Plumbing, Electrical, Housewares, Outdoor Living. Serving the community since 1932.
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley®
• Hospitals and HealthCare Affiliates:
Benedictine Hospital: 338-2500. 105 Mary's Ave., Kingston.
Kingston Hospital: 331-3131. 396 Broadway, Kingston.
Margaretville Hospital: 586-2631. Route 28, Margaretville.
Mountainside Residential Care Center: 586-1800. 42084 Rt. 28, Margaretville.
Woodland Pond: 256-5600. 100 Woodland Pond Circle, New Paltz
-Northern Dutchess Hospital: 876-3001. 6511 Springbrook Ave., Rhinebeck, NY.
-The Thompson House: 871-3760. 6525 Springbrook Ave., Rhinebeck, NY.
-Vassar Brothers Medical Center: 454-8500. 45 Reade Place, Poughkeepsie, NY.
• Health Quest is the Mid-Hudson Valley's largest integrated healthcare system providing the highest quality care across a broad spectrum of services. Offering the full range of hospital services, pre-hospital emergency care, homecare and nursing home care, the Health Quest system provides immediate and caring service to the one million people who reside in the New York counties of Columbia, Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, Putnam and northern Westchester. Health Quest includes Northern Dutchess Hospital in Rhinebeck, Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, as well as Health Quest Medical Practice, several HQ affiliates and The Thompson House, a 100-bed skilled nursing facility located on the campus of Northern Dutchess Hospital specializing in short and long-term rehabilitative care. Health Grades, a leading hospital ratings organization, recently acknowledged Health Quest as the “most recognized Hospital System in the Mid-Hudson River Valley Region (Dutchess, Orange, Putnam and Ulster counties)”.
Health Quest Medical Practice, P.C. (HQMP)
7am -7pm, 7 days a week.
• IT’S EASY TO FIND THE RIGHT DOCTOR. JUST WATCH.
Our Meet the Provider videos are an easy way to find a great healthcare provider from the comfort of your couch. Simply visit www.healthquest.org to meet our primary care physicians, OB/GYNs and specialists and choose the
one that’s right for you. With Health Quest Medical Practice you’ve got a great team at your service. Get to know us. Health Quest Medical Practice, P.C. (HQMP) is a multi-specialty medical group focused on delivering quality health care to the residents of the Hudson Valley. Our caring physicians have set a standard of excellence through our passion and our commitment to patient centered care. HQMP offers access to specialists in Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Perinatology, Pulmonary Medicine, Behavioral Health as well as Family Practitioners in offices conveniently located throughout our region. HQMP is unique, as we are a system of hospitals and physicians working collaboratively to provide continuity of care no matter where you are treated. Our extensive network, which includes Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center, represents the region's premier health care system. This special relationship of hospitals and physicians provides our physicians with access to the latest technology, and our patients with the strength of our collective resources, knowledge and compassion. Call for more information or to schedule an appointment with a primary care physician.
Herzogs Home Center
338-6300. Design Center Showroom, Kingston Plaza, Kingston.
Hours: Open 7 days a week.
• Celebrating 100 years in business. We are committed to carrying “…the best products with the best service…”. Featuring Paint, Hardware, Building Supplies, Garden Center and Gift departments. Our Kitchen & Bath Design Center offers a state-of-the-art showroom with endless samples. Our in-store Decorating Center has design consultants available for your interior design needs. Our Power Equipment Service Center is an authorized dealer with factory trained technicians. In addition to Herzogs Home Center in Kingston, our other Store Locations include: Hudson Valley Paint & Decorating, in Poughkeepsie 845-471-0133 and Fishkill 845-296-0222, and also Miller Paint located in Latham 518-782-1590 and Albany 518-463-6807.
Hudson Valley Sunrooms / Four Seasons Sunrooms
339-1787. GPS: 355 Broadway, Port Ewen, NY 12466
Hours: M-Sat. 9am-5pm.
• We've been your local Four Seasons Sunrooms franchise since 1984! A glass room addition adds light and space to any room in your home...every day of the year! Sunrooms, Conservatories, Replacement Windows & Doors, Free in-home estimate! Come visit our Design Center located just south of Kingston on Route 9W!
JFS - Jewish Family Services of Ulster County
338-2980. 280 Wall Street, Kingston, NY 12401.
• We offer Mental Health Counseling for Seniors - in your home or at our offices, Caregiver Training & Support Groups, Bereavement Groups and a volunteer program to assist seniors in need. All counseling services by Licensed Social Workers. Most major insurances accepted. A Tradition of Caring - A Commitment to Service.
Mother Earth's Storehouse
Click Here to view and print out In-Store Coupons
Three Convenient Locations:
336-5541. 300 Kings Mall Court, Rt. 9W, Kingston, NY 12401.
246-9614. 249 Main St., Saugerties, NY 12477.
296-1069. 1955 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.
Hours: Open 7 days.
• Your Premier Organic Grocer. Founded in 1978, Mother Earth is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service as well as a grand selection of high quality organic and natural products. Come to any of our convenient store locations and see for yourself. Visit our website for recipes, health-e coupons, reference library, to purchase online, and so much more. Gift Cards also available.
Manfred Real Estate Learning Center, Inc.
www.ManfredRELC.com and http://manfred.fastclass.com
Find us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/ManfredRELC
(518) 489-1682, or Toll Free (800) 559-7352; Fax: (518) 489-5499.
920 Albany Shaker Road, Latham, NY 12110.
• "Open the Door" to your new career... Real Estate Salesperson and Broker Licensing, Continuing Education, Professional Development; Appraisal Licensing & Continuing Education; Assessor Certification & Continuing Education; Mortgage Loan Originator Licensing & Continuing Education. Serving the Hudson Valley and Capital District.
Mountain Laurel Waldorf School
255-0033. 16 South Chestnut St., New Paltz, NY 12561.
Ages: Nursery - Grade 8.
• Waldorf Education Prepares Children For The Ever-Changing World. The Waldorf Curriculum is broad and comprehensive. Understanding the developmental phases of childhood and bringing “age appropriate” content to students, including music, theatre, science, math, literature, legends and myths, helps nourish healthy growth and experiences. Waldorf education cultivates students' intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual capacities to be individuals certain of their paths and to be of service to the world.
Nichols Field Riding Club
616-3608. 98 Sherman Road, Kerhonkson, NY 12446.
Ages: 2 years - adult.
• Affordable Horseback Lessons Year Round:
Riding & Driving Lessons,
English, Dressage, Jumping, Vaulting. Beautiful quiet facility with covered arena; top quality instruction; kind and gentle ponies and horses. Affordably priced. Also Boarding & Training,
Parties; 4-H & Summer Camp;
Equine Assisted Learning.
Rondout Savings Bank
331-0073. 300 Broadway, Kingston, NY 12401.
Hours: M-F 8:30am-5pm; Sat. 9am-2pm.
• Always Working For You And Our Community. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Rondout Valley Business
687-4567. PO Box 450, Accord, NY 12404.
• Come Visit The Rondout Valley,
The Heart of Ulster County.
Enhancing the economic and social opportunities of those who work and live in, and those who visit, the Rondout Valley.
Stacie Flint Paintings, Portraits & Illustrations
"Riders on the Bus", Commissioned by Ulster County Area Transit
255-2505. New Paltz, NY.
• Artist Stacie Flint is recognized for her vibrantly animated oil paintings, inspired by her daily home life and imagination. Stacie also uses her colorful style to paint portraits of her clients and their family life, referenced from photos.
Her line of boxed greeting cards are sold online at http://tinyurl.com/cxm8qpx
Ulster County Tourism
(845) 340-3566; (800) 342-5826. 20 Broadway, Kingston
• Experience Ulster County, NY.
Less Than 90 Minutes From NYC.
in Ulster County, we offer a full-color travel guide plus
a calendar of events. Hiking, apple blossom, golf and other
brochures free for the asking. Call us or stop by for brochures
Williams Lumber & Home Centers
Eight Convenient Locations, including:
876-WOOD (9663). 6760 Rt. 9, Rhinebeck, NY 12572.
• Lumber • Building Materials • Millwork • Paint • Kitchen & Bath • Hardware • Plumbing • Electrical • Tools • Workwear • Housewares • Giftware • Lawn & Garden. Since 1946, Williams Lumber & Home Centers has been meeting the needs of Hudson Valley residents and building professionals. Williams provides unsurpassed excellence in service, quality & price, seven days a week. Visit or call one of our 8 locations today: Rhinebeck; High Falls; Hopewell Junction; Hudson; Hyde Park; Red Hook; Pleasant Valley; Tannersville
Top of Page
RESOURCES SEEN IN THE BROCHURE:
See also the Support Services Page, under Emergency Assistance
Crime Victim's Assistance Program
Food Bank of the Hudson Valley
Poison Control Center
Shelters - 24 Hour Hotline
Suicide & Crisis 24-Hour Hotline
See also the Support Resources page, under Hospitals & Medical Facilities
Northern Dutchess Hospital
Vassar Brothers Medical Ctr.
See also the Area Information page, under Government
Dutchess County Government
Ulster County Government
Vote! Board of Elections
Ulster County 845-334-5470
Dutchess Co 845-486-2473
See also the Community News Page, under Disaster Relief
American Red Cross
FEMA Disaster Aid Information
Small Business Administration
Ulster County Emergency Info
Ulster County Emergency
See also Area Information page, under Transportation Services
BUS, TRAINS, CARPOOL
Adirondack Pine Hill NY Trailways
Dutchess County Loop Bus System
MegaBus (to go to NYC)
Ulster County Area Transit (UCAT)
Poughkeepsie 1-800- 872-7245
MTA Metro North Railroad
HEALTH, SUPPORT, AREA INFORMATION:
See also Support and Health & Human Services Page;
Area Information Page
2-1-1 Helpline, United Way
Dial 2-1-1 for information on
health & human services for
everyday needs & in times of crisis.
ASK - Arts Society of Kingston
Breast Cancer Options, Inc.
Child Care Council of Ulster County
Cornell Cooperative Ext. of Ulster County
Empire Passport, NYS Parks
Health & Mental Health Dept, Ulster County
Mental Health 845-340-4110
Health Plan Marketplace, NYS
Affordable Health Care Act
Jewish Federation of Ulster County
Kiwanis Club of Saugerties
Legal Services, Civil - Free
LGBTQ Community Center
Motor Vehicles Dept. & License Plates
Recycling Centers - Ulster Co. Municipal
Resource Center for Accessible Living
Rotary, Hudson Valley
Rural Ulster Preservation Co.
Small Business Development Center
Social Services, Ulster County Dept.
The Rose Women's Care Service
United Way of Ulster County
Veterans Service Agency, Ulster County
Crisis Hotline 1-800-273-8255
Volunteer in Ulster County
Weather - Hudson Valley
YMCA of Ulster County
SENIOR SERVICES, CAREGIVER SUPPORT:
See also Support Services page, under Senior Services; Caregiver Support
Ulster County Oce for the Aging
Senior Helpline 1-800-342-9871
Caring Connections of Ulster County
Hospice, Hudson Valley
JFS - Jewish Family Services of Ulster Co.
RSVP of Ulster County
845-339-2340 - Senior Transportation
Staying In Place
Seniors helping seniors, in the Woodstock, NY area.
DUTCHESS COUNTY, NEW YORK
Click here for information on Dutchess County, NY
Top of Page
ULSTER COUNTY, NY TOWNSHIPS:
Click on each of below Township Names for their full Township details, or click on this link for the primary Ulster County NY Townships section of this site
Hamlets of Claryville and Sundown
Village of Ellenville, which is part of the Township of Wawarsing
Comprised Of: Connelly, Esopus, Port Ewen, Rifton, St. Remy, Sleightsburgh, Ulster Park, and West Park
Comprised Of: Gardiner
Old Hurley, West Hurley, Glenford and Southside (the Spillway)
CITY Comprised Of:
City of Kingston
TOWN Comprised Of:
Hamlets of Sawkill and Stony Hollow
Hamlets of Highland
Communities of Kripplebush, Lapla, Lomontville, Lyonsville, Marbletown, Pacama, Stone Ridge, and Vly-Atwood; also parts of Accord, Bruceville, Cottekill, The Clove, and High Falls
Comprised Of: Hamlets of Marlboro and Milton
NEW PALTZ (Town)
TOWN Comprised Of: Town of New Paltz, the hamlets of North Ohioville and South Ohioville, the Village of New Paltz, and the home to the State University of New York at New Paltz.
NEW PALTZ (Village)
VILLAGE Comprised Of: Village of New Paltz
Ashokan, Boiceville, Krumville, Olivebridge, Samsonville, Shokan, and West Shokan
Ardonia, Clintondale, Modena, New Hurley, Plattekill, and Tuckers Corners
Hamlets of Accord, Alligerville, Cherrytown, The Clove, Fantine Kill, Granite, Kerhonkson, Kyserike, Leibhardt, Mettacahonts, Mill Hook, Mombaccus, Palentown, Pataukunk, Pine Bush, Potterville, Rochester Center, Rock Hill, St. Josen, Tabasco, Whitfield, Yeagerville
Binnewater, Bloomington, Creek Locks, Maple Hill, Rosendale, Tillson, Whiteport, parts of Cottekill and High Falls
TOWN Comprised Of:
Asbury, Barclay Heights, Blue Mountain, Centerville, Fish Creek, Glasco, High Woods, Katsbaan, Malden-on-Hudson, Mount Marion, Quarryville, Saxton, Veteran, Village of Saugerties, West Camp, West Saugerties, portions of Zena
VILLAGE Comprised Of: Village of Saugerties
Hamlets of Allaben, Big Indian, Bushnellsville, Chichester, Highmount, Mt. Pleasant, Mt. Tremper, Oliverea, Phoenicia, Pine Hill, Shandaken, Woodland Valley
Hamlets of Bruynswick, Crawford, Dwaarskill, Walker Valley, Wallkill, Ulsterville
Comprised Of: East Kingston, Eddyville, Glenerie, Lake Katrine, and Ruby
Village of Ellenville, and the hamlets of Cragsmoor, Dairyland, East Wawarsing, Greenfield Park, Kerhonkson, Lackawack, Napanoch, Pine Bush, The Cape, Spring Glen, Ulster Heights, Warwarsing, Yagerville area
Bearsville, Lake Hill, Mt. Tremper, Shady, Willow, Wittenberg, Woodstock, parts of Zena area
Top of Page
Please note that while we appreciate the patronage of our Advertisers, and we encourage you to support their businesses, we would like all recipients to know that these supporters, and all listed on these pages, are independent businesses and we cannot assume any responsibility for their goods or services rendered. We urge you to perform your own due diligence before transacting any business with any of them or relying on any of their expertise. In addition, while every effort has been made to assure the accuracy and dependability of all materials on the website and in the printed publications, it is expressly limited by and subject to errors, omissions and changes. No representations or warranties are intended herein. The liability of this publication is hereby limited and users hereby assume all normal risks.
Top of Page